Build networks and develop valuable skills that will demonstrate your potential to employers by supporting your academic learning with practical experience from student Clubs and Societies.
My advice to students would be to be an all rounder! Join a few societies, that helps one build their social network and lets one relax their mind.
STUDENT CLUBS & SOCIETIES
- Accounting Students' Association (ASA)
- Actuarial Students' Society
- Banking on Women (BoW)
- Economics Students’ Society of Australia
- Financial Management Association of Australia
- Global Consulting Group
- MBS Sports Club
- Melbourne Business School Students' Association
- Melbourne Microfinance Initiative
- Students’ Association of Management and Marketing