50 point program
- In order to be considered for entry, applicants must have completed:
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline, or equivalent; and a personal statement
- In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance.
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Admission and Selection into Course Policy.
- For English language tests, we require documentary evidence of having obtained the minimum scores within the previous 24 months.
IELTS: 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0)
TOEFL (paper test): 577 with TWE 4.5
TOEFL (internet): 79 with Writing 21, Speaking 18, Reading 13, Listening 13
If you have completed a previous degree which was taught and assessed entirely in English you do not have to undertake a test.