How will I learn in the Graduate Certificate of Business?
Why study online with Melbourne Business School?
Ranked #22 globally for Business and ManagementQS World University Rankings by Subject 2017
Dedicated Student Support Team:
As an online student you will receive a high level of administrative, technical and academic support from your initial expression of interest in the course, through to your graduation. Don’t be surprised if you learn our Student Support team members by name; they are dedicated, personal and friendly and they understand that every student experience is unique. And if a challenge arises, they’ll do everything in their power to assist you so that you can continue to have excellent learning experiences.
Dedicated online Student Support Consultants can assist with:
- Enrolment and subject assistance
- Administrative logistics and fee options
- Technical support, including a welcome orientation webinar, regular health checks, and technical support during live webinars
- Online learning skills and workload management
- Special circumstances.
All the student services and resources that on-campus students enjoy are also available to you.
Interaction and feedback:
The Graduate Certificate in Business has been designed to offer you opportunities for real-time interaction and feedback from your teachers and fellow students.
The level of teacher-student interaction includes:
- Delivery of rich instructional materials
- Regular live webinars and interaction through discussion forums
- One-on-one opportunities to address specific questions and provide guidance about what is required of you in terms of participation and assessment
- Regular feedback on your progress.