The Graduate Diploma in Economics offers flexibility to students seeking a shorter graduate qualification in economics. Graduates should acquire and be able to apply the skills of a professional economist at an honours level.
The Graduate Diploma is 8 subjects in duration, and will normally be completed in 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time.
Graduates of this program have found employment in the following roles:
- Economist, Reserve Bank of Australia
- Economist, Productivity Commission
- Research Fellow, Australian National University
- Senior Commercial Analyst, Telstra
- Network Strategy Consultant, Ericsson
- Economist, Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance
International applications must be submitted by:
- Start Year(February) entry: 4 November
Students are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid visa delays.