The ultimate objective of the Master of Enterprise is to create skilled leaders, executives and general managers who can drive their organisations forward. This innovative degree provides advanced knowledge in the core subject areas required by leaders in the modern organisation.
The program will focus on developing skills in:
- strategic and functional business capabilities
- leadership and management
- innovation and entrepreneurship
We invite you to discuss your career needs with our Business Development Manager, Kathy Wilson, over a coffee in Melbourne or a phone call.
Please note appointments are currently unavailable.
How will you learn?
- Six one-week intensive learning blocks
- Rich frameworks combined with practical case studies
- Applied field studies
- Small class sizes
- No fixed start dates: commence in any of the intensive delivery dates during the year
WHO IS IT FOR?
The program is designed for individuals with three or more years of professional experience, currently working in middle to senior management positions. Small class sizes facilitate the development of valuable relationships with fellow students from a wide variety of industries.
WHERE WILL IT TAKE ME?
International applications must be submitted by:
- Start Year (February) entry: 31 October
- Mid Year (July) entry: 30 April
Course code: MC-ENT