The Master of International Business will equip you with effective management skills for the international business sector.
Your knowledge and understanding will be developed through in-depth learning in areas such as:
- strategic management
- corporate governance in a global context
- cross-cultural impacts
- marketing in an international space
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
Besides lectures and classroom-based tutorials, you will also:
- participate in cutting-edge case studies on issues presented by various industries in international contexts
- have the opportunity to participate in Enrichment Programs such as in-company subjects, the Melbourne Business Practicum and the Global Business Practicum
- Part-time study options available for domestic students.
Ranked #14 globally for Business and ManagementQS World University Rankings by Subject 2018
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is for graduates who wish to establish a management career in international business, and who aim to develop a sound understanding of the policies governing the world trade and investment system, with a particular focus on the Asia-Pacific region.
WHERE WILL IT TAKE ME?
A QUALIFICATION THAT CAN TAKE YOU ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD - DUAL DEGREES
Exclusive to the Master of International Business, our dual-degree program enables high-achieving students to undertake a year of international study, while gaining functional expertise in a related business discipline, signalling a commitment to a career in international business to prospective employers.
The University of Melbourne has agreements with prestigious partner institutions:
- Bocconi University in Milan, Italy
- HEC Montreal in Canada
See our Current Student site for more information on the dual degree program.
Start Year (February) entry: 31 October
Mid Year (July) entry: 30 April
Course code: MC-IB