This degree provides specialist training in accounting. It will enable you to develop your knowledge and skills in:
- financial accounting
- managerial accounting
- corporate finance
- accounting information systems.
Learn from the best: ranked #14 globally for Accounting and FinanceQS World University Rankings by Subject 2017
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Master of Management (Accounting) is suited to students who have an undergraduate degree in areas outside of business/commerce who wish to practise accountancy. The program is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add accounting to their portfolio.
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
Besides lectures and classroom-based tutorials, you will also take part in:
- Cutting-edge case studies across different industries and international contexts
- Have the opportunity to participate in Enrichment Programs such as in-company subjects, the Melbourne Business Practicum and the Global Business Practicum
Part-time study options available.
Where will it take me?
This degree is accredited by CPA Australia and the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
Successful completion of the Master of Management (Accounting) prepares students to apply for entry to the following professional studies programs:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
Start Year (February): 31 October
Mid Year (July): 30 April
Course code: MC-MGMTACT