This degree provides foundational business training, as well as specialist training in organisational management.
You will develop a strong understanding in a range of areas including:
- managing innovation and change
- motivating and leading people
- developing strategies for national and global markets
- developing customer-oriented organisations
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
Besides lectures and classroom-based tutorials, you will also take part in:
- Cutting-edge case studies across different industries and international contexts
- Have the opportunity to participate in Enrichment Programs such as in-company subjects, the Melbourne Business Practicum and the Global Business Practicum
Part-time study options available for domestic students.
Ranked #22 globally for Business and ManagementQS World University Rankings by Subject 2017
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is ideal for students holding an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in their particular field of expertise. The program is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add a specialisation in management to their portfolio.
If you have previously studied Management at undergraduate level you may be better suited to our Master of Commerce (Management) program.
Where will it take me?
Start Year (February): 31 October
Mid Year (July): 30 April
Course code: MC-MGMT